Tuesday 22 May 2018

Chiptune Blaster Jukebox

For some time now, I have been trying to fuse some of the Juergen Wothke webAudio chiptune players together, to make a kind of "Chiptune Blaster Jukebox". Now I know that Juergen has one on his website, but try as I might, I could not get it to work in CODEF - so rather than trying to re-engineer his code, I started a new approach, and re-did it from scratch! Probably a much more long winded method, but it works! 

Try it out here... http://codef.namwollem.co.uk/TEST/BLASTER/webBLASTER.html

It features playback of the following formats: SID, XMP, HES, SNES, N64, GBF, UADE, ASAP, ADP, ZXTUNE, VGM, PSX and more!

Enjoy!

NOTE: I have now improved the initial page load time by using jQuery to load the specific backend scripts "on demand" when each player in called - and then cache them - so the whole thing is much quicker and smoother!


No comments:

Post a Comment