Friday 22 February 2019

eSWAT cracktro by Paradox from the Commodore Amiga

I saw a cool cracktro today, by Paradox - for the game eSWAT from the Amiga, so I thought I'd have a go at a quick remake - and two hours later it was done!

I had to rewrite the CODEF scrolltext .js library in order to achieve the scroller effect, but only took about 10 minutes, so you'll find in the code of this one a link to a new "codef_cos_scrolltext.js" which allows for a "bounce effect" on the scrolline (horizontal only)!

I hope you enjoy this latest remake!

http://codef.namwollem.co.uk/eswat/eswat.html



EDIT: Added touch events for iOS devices, as well as soft buttons to simulate mouse left and mouse right clicks (also for iOS users), and a variable opening text - device dependant.

No comments:

Post a Comment