Saturday 1 February 2020

Cuddly Demos Remix

Hey everyone! Welcome to 2020, and I know it's been a loooooonng time since my last CODEF update - don't worry, I HAVE been working on something, but it's taking a long time to get working as well as I want it to..... so I've taken a little break from it and decided to make something for a bit of fun!

I found on YouTube a Swedish band called ACC:Xess who has played a concert with their remix of several classic Atari ST tunes, one of which was in the Menu Music from the incredible The Cuddly Demos! 


I liked it so much, I got an MP3 of it, and make a little remix of my own - featuring the intro of The Cuddly Demos, with a little EQ meter thrown in. I hope you like it.

http://codef.namwollem.co.uk/cuddly_remix.html


No comments:

Post a Comment